Has God called you to CCC?
If Christ Community Church has become your church home, then why not join in our membership? Church membership means...
- You're a part of the family. You're not just a face in the crowd. You're meaningfully connected. You know your leaders, and your leaders know you.
- You're committed to growth. You want to experience growth in Christ and to help others grow in their relationship with Christ. You're accountable to the community here.
- You own the mission. You're being used by the Lord to serve his purposes through the church. You're invested in furthering the cause.
Church membership is simply a way of clarifying these things and formally committing to them. Whether you’re desiring to become a member or would just like to find out more about the the vision, beliefs, and ministries of Christ Community Church, we’d love to have you join us for our next New Members Class!
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO BECOME A MEMBER:
- Attend the next New Members Intro Meeting* (scheduled 1-2 times per year)
- Provide a Written Testimony of Conversion
- Receive Believer’s Baptism (if not already baptized since becoming a believer)
- Sign our Church Covenant
- Meet with the Pastor
- Participate in the next New Member's Induction Service